Located to the south of Regent Road in Edinburgh to the east of the Canongate Kirkyard, the New Calton Burial Ground. opened in 1820, this cemetery was created in part to re-inter the remains which had been excavated from Old Calton to permit the building of Waterloo Place. It includes some early 18th century monuments which had been brought from lost sections of the old cemetery . The CD contains 878 photos and transcriptions dating from 1742-2007.
Available on CD for Windows PCs or as text only digital download.
Download free surname Index