Copyright (C) 2010-2015) Scottish Monumental Inscriptions CDs and Downloads
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
4. Photographs and data on the CDs are copyright of Scottish Monumental Inscriptions and supplying photographers
5. Photographs may be used for private use in your own family tree and may not be shared on any social media or other websites.
Private use is described by the following examples:
For use as a screensaver or wallpaper on your personal computer. Email an image (for no commercial gain) to a friend or family member for their own personal enjoyment, so long as full recognition is given to Scottish-monumental-inscriptions.co.uk
You may not:
Publish these images in any magazine, newspaper, website or other media outlet without express written permission from me.
Make any commercial gain from these photographs by whatever means
Make any physical copies or prints of these photographs in any form, for any reason.
All rights reserved. Permission granted to reproduce for personal and educational use only. Commercial copying, hiring, lending is prohibited
Digital Downloads are for your own private use and must not be sold or altered in anyway